Thursday, September 22, 2011

Guerilla Marketing or Ambush Marketing - Wanna Know more Stories......Check this out!!





















Hello!!! My Inquisitive Readers...want to experience AMBUSH MARKETING a little more...I Know you want to as it is so interesting in itself " Earn Fullest without any cost". I was finding out that pic Of GO AIR which Vipul was talking about and suddenly I started opening many tabs and reading about "ambush" . was a great fun>> Actually I Thought I must post all those text and image , But Then I thought You People too must checkout those webpages by yourself ...so that you will get more interest and better layout to understand and will be more helpful....
The following are the links which I liked and now sharing with you people....Just click on the Links below to begin a journey into "AMBUSH".



I have also posted some pics for u ( at the top of my blog)..to bring u more closer to "ambush";just see the picture and pick out elements of "ambush Strategy" , try to understand how it is an ambush marketing strategy???? If possible , also guess the event related to the pic??? These will help a lot so that whenever we come for fieldwork , we can easily catch such instances @ single glimpse and in making us marketing experts...
I am in hurry now.... i will come up with better instances of Ambush Marketing in my coming blogs.....bye..

No comments:

Post a Comment